Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The best Bluetooth Headset on the market

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_broady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2002
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The best Bluetooth Headset on the market

    www.jawbone.com
    Cingular wireless is best place to get, they will replace and take care of all warranty.
    I(Broady) have tried 5 differ bluetooth's from the award winning Plantronics Voyager 510 (my old gray one w/ the long boom) to the top of the line Jabra JX10 that my wife has, nothing comes close to the Jawbone. Jawbone demo is 100% accurate from their web site. My mother called me yesterday and Kim was vacuuming the floor the next to me, I ask if she could hear the vacuum, she said what vacuum, she stated she could only hear me clearly with no noise what so ever.

    Jawbone is the world's first adaptive Bluetooth headset for mobile phones. Its revolutionary Noise Shield technology combines the latest innovations in acoustics, audio processing and product design to produce a quantum leap in headset performance. Not only does the Jawbone technology virtually eliminate all background noise from your call, but as your background changes it also seamlessly adjusts the speaker output so you can hear your caller's voice better. Jawbone's intelligent system of sensors, software, and ergonomic features allows you to use your mobile phone in any environment without shouting or straining to hear.

    Now, normally I wouldn't be so willing to quote from a product's marketing copy, but the fact is, it works exactly like it says it does. Indeed, I can confidently claim that the video of the Jawbone in action, is an accurate representation of its capabilities. In fact, I'm at the point now where I don't want to talk to anyone on the phone unless they're using a Jawbone on their end; why should they get crystal-clear sound from me while I'm left to suffer? Ha-Ha

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The best Bluetooth Headset on the market

    How much is it at one of there stores and since I'm on Alltel will they sell it to us?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_broady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2002
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The best Bluetooth Headset on the market

    I paid $119.00 and I have Suncom has a provider. The jawbone bluetooth works with all bluetooth phones. The Cingular rep did say to keep the reciept and box for warranty purpose.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_broady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2002
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The best Bluetooth Headset on the market

    To my knowledge cinglar is have a hard time keeping them in stock. I bought mine in Greenville TN, the Kingsport rep called and stated they were getting huge shippment in. You will not be disappointed......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •